Cafe Bus winery tours offers very unique Yarra Valley wine tours and tasting experience. The Wurrundjeri people called the Yarra River “Birrarung” which means “river of mists”. You will be enchanted by this mystical valley and its gourmet delights.
The Cafe Bus Yarra Valley wine tour departs every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday with pickups in Melbourne and surrounds between 7.00 am and 8.00 am. Return time to your hotel is around 5:00pm
- Tour the stunning Yarra Valley Region
- Visit highly renowned boutique wineries
- Experience the rustic charm of a cider ale house at Napoleone Cider House
- Indulge in samples from famousYarra Valley Chocolaterie& Ice-Creamery
- Farmhouse visit and sample local produce at Yarra Valley Gateway Estate
- Two winery & one cider ale brewery tasting
- Italian inspired restaurant winery lunch
- Local produce for morning tea
- Delicious European chocolate samples
- Relaxed and social touring atmosphere
- Professional, entertaining tour guide
- On-board cool box to keep your purchased produce fresh
Gateway Estate Farmhouse
This gourmet farm gate is home to their own delicious range of relishes, preserves and strawberry liqueurs which we will sample together with platters of local fruit and cheese. Delicious! Tour the greenhouse and learn about sustainable farming techniques plus the option to pick your own strawberries (additional cost)
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice-Creamery
Enjoy free chocolate samples at the Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery and watch the chocolatiers at work
Napoleone Brewery & Cider House
Enjoy a generous sample of ciders and ales made onsite at this rustic cellar door in the heart of the valley
Killara Estate Winery
Travel to the upper Yarra Valley and enjoy a relaxed Italian Style 2 course lunch with tasty shared platters, Italian inspired wines and some of the best views in the Yarra Valleynning wines.
Sample a variety of quality wines in a small vineyard
***Please Note: Our Yarra Valley Tour itinerary may change depending on availability and do not operate on Public Holidays. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years old.